Mom Stutte, my sister Eryn and her two (out of 3, Patrick stayed home with dad) kids came in town for a short visit. Eryn and I haven't seen eachother's babies since Christmas and this was a good time see how much they have developed; especially since they are only 3 weeks apart!
We had a good time just letting the two babies get to know eachother and, of course, we went shopping. I haven't been shopping since before William was born. (Ok, so I went maternity shopping last year. Big Deal) Both Eryn and I both needed new spring/summer clothes since all of our clothes last year were maternity. Let me tell you, Old Navy's got the stuff! Inexspensive and cute.
Anyway, Ella had a great time helping Mike in the yard, playing on the playground that is only a 2 minute walk from our house, and she loved making William laugh. William and Autumn are funny together. They just stare at eachother. Autumn can scoot herself everywhere, but can't sit up to save her life. And William can sit up well, but can't move to save his life. I hope his seeing Autumn move inspires him to start...Oh, Well, can't have everything I guess.

i hate to burst your bubble, but autumn learned how to sit up by herself this week and is starting to pull up on everything. we had to lower her bed and now she is trying the stairs!
ReplyDeletecant you delete those comments? i think they are some form of viruses.
Very fun!! I love the pics.
ReplyDelete