Sunday, January 18, 2009

New Posts!!!

Because everyone has been asking for new posts... here they are! Make sure that you scroll down through the entire page to view the events of the fall/early winter. Enjoy!

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for updating your blog. I was wondering what happened to you. I am so excited for you to have another baby, and a girl! Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. whew! that was me sighing relief that you finally updated your blog! THANK YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Relief about what? That I had died or something?

    Hopefully I will keep up the blog. No guarantees (did I spell that correctly?)

    In answer to one of Eryn's questions on another posts: Mr. (Bill) Bass is a friend and old colleague of Mike's from Hazelwood East. Helloo there Bill, if your reading this, I'll let Mike know you wrote. He checks this as often as I update it! Not good, hu?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so impressed!!! Thanks for the updates and you look WONDERFUL! Sorry I missed you at Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. those ultrasound pics are pretty exciting to someone likeme. we did not have such a wonder when you guys were growing inside me! At least, not so clear! hi baby abby, it is MeeMaw!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete